PART TIME OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
The Kootenay Carshare is looking for a part time office administrator. This person should be comfortable working in a small team environment with little supervision. Good interpersonal skills an asset.
This position will be an 18-month term position from Sept 1, 2016 to March 1, 2018
Roles and responsibilities
- Helping the Executive Director as needed.
- Billing administration work and computer data entry.
- Collection of carshare logs from vehicles every month.
- Fill in office hours as needed when the ED is way.
- Needs to have a flexible time schedule.
- Familiar with Google mail and docs an asset.
- Comfortable learning new computer systems.
- Good with a member service role and dealing with the public.
- Quick learner.
- Able to work well within a team environment.
- Able to make the 18-month commitment to the KCC.
- Must hold a valid BC drivers license with no claims for the past three years.
Hours per month between 25 and 40
Wage between $15.00 to $18.00 per hour depending on qualifications
Please send resume along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Executive Director KCC